Date of publication:2019-09-10
Performance of wire wound filter water pipe Material: Mainly stainless steel, carbon steel galvanized, carbon steel sprayed plastic or other materials required by customers. Applicable environment: It is suitable for gravel filling and sand control in most wells, such as vertical wells, inclined wells and directional wells. Connection form: groove connection or thread connection.
The wire-wound filter pipe is welded by wedge-shaped wire-wound and wedge-shaped ribs (or circular ribs) at each intersection.
Product features: 1. Strong structure, high porosity, accurate gap size. It is especially suitable for fine sand and silt formation of water wells.
2. Large opening area, high proportion of filtering area, up to 60%.
3. The design of wedge structure can effectively prevent the blockage of screen tube and easily backwash.
4. Large filtration area makes groundwater more easily infiltrate into wells, thus obtaining abundant water, reducing water level decline, and consequently reducing energy consumption.
5. Larger filter area can reduce the pressure of water seepage, avoid sand entering well pipe under larger water pressure, thus reduce friction between sand and equipment, reduce wear and tear, and improve the service life of equipment.
6. In the same length, diameter and crevice condition, the flow rate is three times as much as that of the bridge filter pipe and nine times as much as that of the slotted filter pipe.
7. Customers can choose the sieve gap size between 0.1mm and 6mm at will to meet different construction conditions.
Material of filter pipe:
Mainly stainless steel, carbon steel galvanizing, carbon steel spraying or other customer requirements of materials.
It is suitable for gravel filling and sand control in most wells, such as vertical wells, inclined wells and directional wells.
Slot connection or threaded connection.